Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Slacker Much? + Photos!

Yes, I realize I am a complete slacker when it comes to blogging and being a good blog reader.  If there are any of you still out there, please comment and let me know you are still here!  I am certain I have lost most of you though. :(  I'll try to be better...but it seems like everything I make a pledge to blog more and read blogs and comment more, something happens to throw a wrench in my plans.

My photography business has completely taken off.  I have photo shoots booked nearly every weekend.  If only I could quite my job and let photography become my full-time job.  THAT would be wonderful!  But not in the cards at the moment.

I have lots of photo sharing to catch up on.  These are from back is April, how terrible is that?!  If you remember THIS post where I shared photos from Lane's first birthday shoot, the following photos are from his actual birthday party which I also photographed.

The Details

How creative and adorable is this?  Don't you love it??


Favors!

Pinata!


I ADORE this cake. :)



It was a candy-themed party if you haven't already guessed!



The Party

 































This is the outfit I bought him.  Isn't is presh?  Etsy, of course!


Hopefully another post will come soon so I can catch you all up on what's been happening in Munchkinland!


Memoirs of a Munchkin Mommy

5 comments:

sprinkles said...

I would love to have had a party like that as a little kid! Mostly, birthday's were just considered a day like any other, pretty much. We didn't do much to celebrate beyond having cake and a present or two after dinner.

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

I'm still here! I've been badly slacking on the pups blog too, and although I've been regularly reading, I slacked real bad last week, but had a valid excuse - vacation!

Tiffany, great work on the photo shoot, as usual!!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

I'm still here! I've been badly slacking on the pups blog too, and although I've been regularly reading, I slacked real bad last week, but had a valid excuse - vacation!

Tiffany, great work on the photo shoot, as usual!!

Cole said...

Of course, I'm still here! Summer seems to be slower in the bloggy world...everyone just has so much going on. You got some amazing pictures!

tia said...

I love love love this! what an amazing party and such incredibly creative ideas.