Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Busy Bee!

I am up to my ears in photos to edit.  I have been a very busy lady this last week.  I had such a wonderful photo shoot with this cutie for his 1st birthday portraits on the 2nd.



And I spent every evening, all evening last week editing photos from that shoot to have them ready for this past weekend, which was his birthday party.  I shot so many photos that I wasn't able to get through them all but I did get through the best ones and had them ready for the party.  I was so happy with the way they turned out. :)

I was also in attendance for his party.  I now have all of those photos to edit on top of finishing up what is left from his birthday shoot.  My evenings have been completely consumed but I have thoroughly enjoyed it.  I am also supposed to have a shoot this weekend too.  I am really hoping this means that things are picking up for the spring/summer!

I promise to post photos from the birthday shoot soon!

Memoirs of a Munchkin Mommy

No comments: