Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Look!

Well, sort of.  Just a new header really but it does change the whole look of the blog.  I wanted a change to hurry spring along!  It has actually been gorgeous here these last couple of weeks.  Temps in the 60s and 70s is fabulous!

And OMG, I am getting old.  My brother turned 16 yesterday.  CRAZINESS!  I remember the day he was born (there's a 10 year age difference, in case you were wondering).  I was in elementary school, in gym class.  One of my friends was sent to fetch me so I could leave with my Nanny (she was a teacher there) to head to the hospital for his birth.  It was a 45 minute drive but it was exciting.

16 years later, he is nearly grown and thinks he's completely grown.  Despite his faults though, he has the best heart.  He would give you the shirt off of his back if you needed it.  I texted him yesterday but I wanted to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY here too.  Seriously, where does the time go?
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!  The last day to enter is Friday, March 11th at 11:59pm.


Memoirs of a Munchkin Mommy

4 comments:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

It's cute!! :)

Cole said...

Time flies, huh?!?!

Happy Birthday, little brother!

Don and Diana said...

Great look Tiffany!!
You think you are old, My baby son is going to be 24 in April, you realize how old I feel??? LOL Have a great day and we miss the dogs on the dog blogs!!

Diana

DSS said...

Love the new header! So perfect for Spring :) And happy birthday to little brother. Time sure does fly doesn' it?