Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Lexus!


My sweet little princess turns 3 today. Gosh, where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday when we brought her home. She has been such a joy to us. We couldn't have asked for a better little one. And of course it doesn't hurt that she is so much like her Munchkin Mommy!

Are we going to celebrate her birthday?  Well, if you have to ask that question then you've either just started following this blog, you don't know me very well, or you haven't really been paying attention!  Of course we are!  Tonight she'll just get lots of love and kisses from me and then we will celebrate this weekend with a special dinner for her and Bentley and a trip to Hairy Winston for a birthday treat. 

Memoirs of a Munchkin Mommy

3 comments:

DSS said...

Happy Birthday Lexus!!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Happy Birthday Lexus!! We hope you had a very special day and are wishing for a fantastic birthday celebration weekend!!

Hugs, Waggles & Extra Special Chi Kisses, Chewy, Lilibell and the Mom

sprinkles said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lexus!

I celebrate my boys' birthday too. Everyone tells me I have more money than sense but my chi's bring me a lot of love and happiness so why shouldn't I bring the same to them if I can?