Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fall Photoshoot

It just goes to show you how incredibly behind I am on blogging when I'm just now posting fall pictures in February! These photos were taken in early November in my hometown. The two little girls are my cousins, Maggie and Adilyn and in some of the pictures, their mom (my aunt) Pam.

I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly sweet these two are. I'm always excited to see Maggie when I go home for the weekend and she in turn always runs to me and jumps into my arms. Adilyn loves Dru. Whenever she sees him, she runs right by me and jumps into his arms. After she gets her hugs from him, then she finally acknowledges my presence. If I see her and Dru isn't with me, the first things she asks is "where's Dru?" She is such a little stinker!

After I did the maternity photos and newborn photos for my other aunt (Pam's youngest sister), Pam asked me to do fall pictures for her. I had the perfect place in mind. These were all taken, believe it or not, in Dru's uncle's backyard. Gorgeous scenery, isn't it?

Now onto the photos!




































It was chilly the day of the shoot, but the girls were troopers!  We giggled the entire time and had a ball.  Taking pictures of kids is SO much fun.

I still have tons to catch you up on, but for now I am leaving you with that.


Memoirs of a Munchkin Mommy

2 comments:

DSS said...

These are amazing!! You really do have a talent my friend :)

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I love all your photos! They're beautiful! :)