Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm Still Here! & Newborn Photos

I know, I know. I fell off the face of the earth for over two months. Not a peep from me. What can I say? Life just gets in the way sometimes. We have been so insanely busy. The wedding festivities lasted for over 2 months and the weeks leading up to it were the craziest. But, SIL had a beautiful wedding, a nice turn out, and we all had a blast. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it if it made her happy. The sad news is that I didn't take one single picture. Not one. Why? Because I was just so tired by the time it actually rolled around. Long days full of decorating and preparing for my MOH duties will do that to you. Hopefully I can share some of the pictures the photographer took whenever they are back. I'll try to find out on Sunday when they'll be available.

All is well in Munchkinland these days, aside from a tight budget due to numerous medical bills. But hey, at least everyone is healthy at present. That's all I can really ask for ATM. I feel blessed to be as fortunate as we are, even if things get tight from time to time.  There are some new developments that I promise to fill you in on when I can.

And now for the main event. Baby pictures! Ya gotta love 'em. These are super old (from September) but I was waiting on the little mommy to send out her announcements.  The announcements are out so now I can share.


I love the footsie shots!



































And here is the announcement I did for them.

I have LOADS more to share with you.  And not just pictures from photoshoots either, although there ARE a ton of those too.  A lot has been going on while I've been MIA.  I can't wait to get all caught up with you ladies.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I've missed y'all!


Memoirs of a Munchkin Mommy

3 comments:

Cole said...

I've missed you!! I'm glad you're back. :-)

Those pictures are fabulous!

sprinkles said...

Welcome back, I've missed you!

Been meaning to email you and ask if everything was alright there.

Little Dawson Gib has a lot of hair for a newborn.

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Whoa, hair! That baby is so cuuuuute! I cannot believe how much hair he is, makes him look even more like a little man. :)

Glad you're back! :)