Monday, November 1, 2010

Photoshoot with Hailey

I mentioned that I had a photoshoot with a precious little 1-year-old, Hailey, a couple of weeks ago.  Well, I am finally getting around to posting the pictures for you.  I had SO much fun with Hailey and her family during this shoot.  She is such a precious little girl.  I hope I get to shoot her for her 2 year pictures!

These pictures were taken at an adorable little park in Florence, SC.  There was a gazebo, a sweet little playground, tennis courts, lovely grassy areas, bridges, concrete steps, etc.  It was a photographers delight!

This is only a smattering of the pictures I took.  There were loads more but I didn't want to overwhelm you any more than you are already going to be!


















































Memoirs of a Munchkin Mommy


5 comments:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Beautiful pictures Tiffany, I love the ones with the sepia tones!

sprinkles said...

I wish I had a cupcake dress like that, I'd wear it everyday! lol

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Those are too cute! Her eyes are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Awww, she is adorable!!! Great pictures! :)

AndreaLeigh said...

ha! love the slide and the dr pepper can! you can see her straining to lift that pumpkin too!