Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A New Look!

I finally got my stuff together to create a new look for fall. It's still a work in progress because I'm not certain if I love it yet, but I'm happy with it for now at least. What do y'all think? Any ideas?

If you stop by and things are a bit of a mess, then you know I'm still working on getting it just right!

In other news, we finally have a diagnosis for my stepdad and it wasn't anywhere close to the original diagnosis. He was originally diagnosed with diverticulitis, and initially at the ER, that is what they thought his newest bout was as well. But after a CT scan, they discovered that he has an uncommon condition called acute epiploic appendagitis. It is supposedly fully treatable at home so that is very good news. However, he is still suffering some sort of intestinal blockage or something similar. They are still working to figure that part out as they say it isn't related to the apendagitis.

Otherwise, everything is going well in Munchkinland. :)

Memoirs of a Munchkin Mommy

4 comments:

Cole said...

Love the new look!! I hope your step dad is feeling better soon.

sprinkles said...

Wow, this is a totally new look! I like it!

What is acute epiploic apendagitis? I guess I could google it. Well, whatever it is, I'm glad the drs. figured it out and that he'll get the intestinal blockage taken care of and be back to normal very soon!

Kristin said...

Your poor step-dad. He'll be in my prayers!

Don and Diana said...

The new look, looks good Tiffany. I hope your stepdad feels better soon.

Diana