Monday, September 27, 2010

Birth Shoot

Sorry, blogger and I were having a little disagreement last week.  I think everything is okay now though.  Well, hopefully. :)

I already filled you in on Gib's arrival.  If you missed that post, you can read it here.  I promised to share the pictures from that so here you go.  The newborn shoot I did with Gib won't be posted until after the birth announcements have been mailed and received.  But I promise to share some of those when I'm able.

Miserable Mommy.  She was spiking a fever and labor wasn't progressing at all.
I think her shirt says it all!

Be sure to click on this one and view it larger.  You really need to in order to get the full effect.
Hugs before going off to surgery.
Daddy suiting up.
AK waiting on her Bubby to arrive.
Still waiting...
Providing the entertainment while we wait.
Our first glimpse of Gib, all 7 lbs 13 oz of him!
I've got the picture on the scale to prove it!



Proud Daddy



Big feet!
If you look closely, you can see that he is sucking his finger.  Too sweet!
Excuse the nails.  He is a man that works with his hands and he has a nail condition that prevents them from growing properly.
Big sister!
After recovery, in her new room.
One last picture before leaving for the day.
Me & baby Gib

Nanny & her newest grandchild



Gib & his lovie

Sibling love!















This is my cousin/lil sis B with Gib.  Isn't she gorgeous?  I'll be doing her portfolio & I'm so excited!







Photobucket





4 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow, These are amazing!! What a great job! I'm sure she's super excited to get to have photos this special!!

Kerr said...

gorgeous pictures! she is so lucky to have you to capture this time for her!

couponboa said...

Beautiful photos. I love the way the little angel was posing for the photos. This is full of absolute delight and peace!

Best Regards,
couponboa
Unique Photo Birth Announcements

sprinkles said...

Beautiful photos, as always!

You know, I've seen more pictures of baby Gib than I have of my new nephew who was born right around the same time. Kind of makes me sad because I know I'll never meet my new nephew so any pictures I get, I treasure. (Long story. My family is messed up.)