Monday, August 16, 2010

No Real Post Today

Sorry, but there won't be a real post today. Just to fill you in quickly, I had to take hubby to the ER this morning. He had a severe allergic reaction to a medication (which could have been prevented...more on that later) and now resembles a cooked lobster. He is at home with strict order from the doctor to rest and let the steroids counteract the reaction.

I got a text from my mom not too long ago letting me know that my Papa (her dad) was admitted to the hospital for possible pneumonia.

I am exhausted. I promise to fill you in later. Thanks in advance for any and all well-wishes sent our way.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kerr said...

thinking of you, I hope hubby gets better and papa too!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Sorry girl...hope everything gets better very soon!

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm keeping your family in my prayers!!!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Oh no, so sorry to hear this! I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers and sending my healing wishes your way.

Hugs, Nadine

sprinkles said...

When it rains, it pours for you, doesn't it? I am so sorry.

I hope Dru's feeling better now with the steroid and that your step-father will be feeling better very soon.

Y'all are in my prayers.

Cole said...

((((HUGS)))) I'm thinking of you and the men in your life! I hope everyone's better quickly.