Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Hits Just Keep On Coming

Dru is doing better each day. He picked me up for lunch today which was nice. But on his way over he got some bad news for me. My lab (my in-laws take care of her for us since we can't have her where we live) Angel, passed away last night. I do not want to elaborate. Just please keep us all in your thoughts as we deal with this loss. I am still in shock and my heart is hurting.

My mother emailed me not too long ago to tell me that my Papa (remember he was admitted to the hospital earlier this week) had some scans done and there is a mass on one of his lungs. They are doing biopsies today. Please keep him and my Nanny in your prayers. He is a strong man and I believe he can survive through anything, but prayers are always helpful. Thank you.

The good news will have to wait a little longer. I will tell you that I'm NOT pregnant. That's not the news. Nor is it that I've been admitted to med school yet (I haven't yet applied!)...sorry Sprinkles! But the news is great for us! I promise to share as soon as things settle down.

Photobucket

7 comments:

♥ Sallie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Angel.

((((((((Big Hug))))))))

Cole said...

Tiffany, I'm so, so sorry! I'll be keeping your family in my prayers. ((((HUGS))))

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

I'm so very sorry to hear about Angel, RIP sweetie.

I'll be keeping your family in my prayers that your Papa's biopsy results come out negative.

Hugs, Nadine

Amy said...

Oh a lot going on in your house. Hugs to you..

sprinkles said...

I'm so sorry things haven't been going well for you.

I'm glad Dru is feeling better at least.

So sorry to hear about Angel and your Papa. Will keep both in my prayers.

DSS said...

I read this on my BB last night, and I can't figure out how to comment from the darn thing.

Huge hugs to you and the munchkins (and Dru too). So heartbreaking. I'm thinking of you girl!

Aly said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Angel and your Grandfather. I am thinking and praying for you and your family. Thanks for keeping mine in your prayers too.