Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Bentley!



Three years ago today, my sweet Munchkin boy was born. It was only 12 weeks later that he came into my life and filled it with so much joy. He helped heal a heart that was broken and made me smile when all I could do was cry. I can't even begin to explain how this little bundle of fur has impacted my life for the better.

My sweet Bentley, you bring so much joy into our lives. The Munchkin Daddy, Lexi, and I love you dearly. I couldn't ask for a better Munchkin.


Normally, we plan a party for the Munchkins' birthdays but this year it just isn't possible. We are still dealing with Dru's reaction and reprecussions from that, so we are just having a small celebration tonight just the four of us with a special birthday dinner for the Munchkins and then we are making a stop into Hairy Winston for a special birthday treat. A nice family birthday celebration at home is just what we need. :)

Photobucket

7 comments:

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Happy Birthday Bentley!!!

Sometimes a quiet low key birthday celebration is just as good as a big one! We hope you have a wonderful birthday today, and we are sending our birthday love and kisses your way!

Extra Special Waggles, Chi kisses & Hugs, Chewy, Lilibell and the Mom

DSS said...

You know...I have no doubt Louis thoroughly enjoyed his puppy birthday party, BUT...I think he would have been just as happy snuggled up with me on the couch for an evening of pets and snuggles :)

It's really them getting all of our attention that makes them happiest. Have a lovely celebration this evening!


Happy Birthday Bentley!
T & Louis

Elle Sees said...

ha. awwwww. how precious!

sprinkles said...

As long as has you and Munchkin Daddy there to care for him, I doubt he'll care much that he won't be having a big party this year. At least, that's what I'm telling myself about Shiver and Chico's birthday at the end of Sept.

Kerr said...

happy birthday to bentley!

Alison said...

Happy birthday to your little guy! I love my dog more than anything so I can totally relate! :)

Cocorue said...

hey Happy Birthday dear Bentley!!!

we are not very good friends as we always forget birthdays. we KNOW you had a good one......can't believe how time flies and yóu're a gorgeous biiiig boy now

chikisses
coco and tiffy