Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Back! & With Pictures

Can I just tell you how much-needed my week-long vacation was??? I may have gone crazy without it. At 5:00pm last Friday it was like a weight had been lifted. I drove home so anxious to get started on our staycation. We spent a lot of time relaxing, but more on our staycation later.

I've had these pictures ready to post since right before I began my staycation. I was so busy on my last day at work before my week off that I didn't have time to post it. So, I am posting it now and will fill you in on our staycation later this week.

Now onto the photos. These are some of the engagement pictures I took for my SIL. I couldn't post them all because then this post would never end! I apologize that the quality isn't fabulous, but I had to significantly decrease the resolution to decrease the file size in order to get them up on blogger. You should be able to click on the photos to make them bigger if you want a better look at them.












































It's good to be back. I did miss all of you lovelies and I hope I can get caught up on all of your blogs soon!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Pretty Photos!! Glad you had a great staycation!

sprinkles said...

Great pix! Looking forward to reading all about your staycay!

Cole said...

Beautiful pictures!!