Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

All this talk of upcoming weddings and new engagements has made me a little reminiscent about my own wedding. Going around with SIL and seeing some of the things she is doing and purchasing reminds me so much of when I was planning my wedding. It was a lot of fun but it was also a little stressful too.

When we were at the bridal shop with SIL, I saw a girl trying on a dress that was nearly identical to the dress I wore on my wedding day. My dress was discontinued right after I bought it so it was nice to see something similar on a bride-to-be. It made me smile and think back.

Today I just thought I'd share a few pictures of my wedding with you.

My mom, my aunt (mom's sister), and my MOH (also my aunt, my dad's sister) helping lace me up. As you can see, this shot was not staged. They were actually lacing me up when this photo was taken.


My MOH helping me with my garters & my mom helping prep my shoes.


Are my shoes adorable or what? Love them...if only the had fit right! My gorgeous bouquet done by my lovely SIL.


I tend to go overboard when posting pictures so I decided to limit myself on these Wedding Wednesday posts. I hope you've enjoyed this little peek into our special day! If you have any questions about that day or anything else, feel free to ask.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Awww, I love your pictures. I can't wait to have a day like this someday! Thanks for sharing! :)

sprinkles said...

Very pretty!

sprinkles said...

Very pretty!

Cole said...

You are such a beautiful bride!

Dip-Dip and The Bridge said...

What a gorgeous dress and your shoes are sublime!
Lynne