Thursday, March 4, 2010

Throwback Thursday

If you have been following my Tweets then you already know that my stepdad is back at the ER today. He was having chest pains yesterday which he thought was just indigestion. Around 5:00am this morning he decided to go to the hospital. I spoke with my Mom this morning on her way to the hospital. My stepdad's parents picked my stepdad up and took him to the hospital this morning while my Mom got my brothers ready for school. After dropping them both off she headed to the hospital. At that point she didn't know anything. She texted me a few minutes ago and said that his EKG was normal. They were taking him for a CT scan then. The doctors are hoping the pain isn't something to do with the filter they put in for blood clots after his surgery. If it is an issue with that, this could be a big problem. They put him on heart meds, just in case, and also gave him some blood thinner just in case there are clots. He is still in a lot of pain so hopefully they get to the bottom of this soon.

Now onto my throwback for today. Today I want to share with you a clip from my favorite movie of all time. I watched this movie over and over and over and over as a kid. I watched it so much that I could recite every single line by every single character. I loved it then and I still love it now. Although today it makes me a little sad. The embedding code was disabled so I'll just have to share with you the link.

Movie Clip

I hope you enjoy! Hopefully I'll find some time to scan some embarrasing old pictures of myself and my family soon to share with you on Throwback Thursday.

As always, if you want to join in, please feel free. Just let me know you are so I can visit you and see what you are throwing back to!


Photobucket

2 comments:

sprinkles said...

I am so sorry to hear about your step-dad! Please keep us up to date and let us know how he is.

Can't watch videos online anymore for some reason so I won't get to see this. :( Don't know what happened, I used to be able to watch them and then one day I couldn't and it's driving me crazy!

Cole said...

Oh no!!! I'm sorry to hear that your step dad is in the hospital.