Thursday, February 4, 2010

Throwback Thursday

As promised, the very first edition of my Throwback Thursdays! Initially I wanted to kick off Throwback Thursdays with a funny old picture of me that might get some laughs but with everything that has been going on I haven't had a chance to scan in any old photos. And on top of that I don't have access to any of my digital photos today because they are all on my computer here at work and I am manning someone else's desk today. :( So instead, I am going to kick off this Throwback Thursday with a fabulous song from the 80s that totally rocks my socks.

This is the music I grew up on so how could I NOT love it? I mean seriously.



Please feel free to join me in my Throwback Thursdays if you'd like. I would love to check out all the things you are "throwing back" to. If you do participate just leave your link in the comments and I promise to swing by and check it out.


**Have I mentioned how good it feels to blog about something frivolous?! It feels fantastic!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh yes!! The memories. I used to listen to that song all the time. LOL

sprinkles said...

I used to LOVE Cyndi Lauper and this song! Thanks for posting this and bringing back some memories of a completely different time in my life!

Nadine said...

I used to love that song and the video!! Back in the late 80's, I was heavily into the hair bands, and thankfully Sirius Satellite has the Hair Nation channel, so I can still listen to all of my favorite bands (and it brings back quite a bit of memories!)

Dip-Dip and The Bridge said...

I used to love that song (still do). I will have to scan some of our old photos to join you in Throwback Thursday - as my furkids would probably say, we can throwback right to the stone age, lol.
Lynne xx

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I still love that song and video...Cyndi Lauper was totally rad! xx