Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Baby Girl is 2!



Yes, it is true. My sweet little princess is growing up! Two years ago today she was brought into this world in Oklahoma, and a few short months after that came to South Carolina and into our home and our hearts. She has been such a joy with tons of love to go around and just enough sass for me to know that she is mine!

Of course we have a little birthday party at home planned for her tonight. She IS after all my child and just because she has fur doesn't mean she is any less deserving of a party. There will be boiled chicken and potatoes, and some yummy bananas for the Munchkins and Rascal along with some yummy treats from Hairy Winston. Us humans will be having bbq chicken and brown rice....yummy! The little birthday girl will get to "open" her presents and there will be LOTS of pictures!


Stay tuned for my Tuesdays At The Table post coming up next!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Aww! What a cute picture! Happy birthday to your sweet pup!

sprinkles said...

Happy Birthday, Lexus!

I agree, just because she's a furbaby doesn't mean she's any less deserving of a party! I had one last year for my little chi's. All my friends thought I was stupid for doing it and that it was a waste of money but my babies loved their toys and treats!

I love them both more than words could ever say and this was one way of letting them know that.

Cole said...

Happy Birthday, Lexus! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Dip-Dip and The Bridge said...

Isn't she lovely. A very Happy Birthday Lexus. I agree absolutely, I think a party is wonderful and speaking as someone who also has the type of kids without fur - I know which ones get on your nerves a lot less, if you know what I mean, hehe.
Lynne xx

Jenna said...

Aww what a sweet picture!! Birdie turned one on the 4th but I haven't got to have her bday party yet because it snowed a lot here and I haven't gotten to go to the store for her "cake" haha!!