Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Absence

Ya'll, I just want to apologize for my absence in the last week. Things are just nuts for me right now. With my birthday being last week and the celebrations over the weekend, trying to sift through the millions of pictures I took of our snow day, working, cleaning, cooking, being a wife and munchkin mommy, dealing with a still ailing hubby, and trying NOT to go insane from it all, I have been neglecting this blog, the munchkins' blog, AND all of yours. I am truly sorry. These days I seem to stay in a constant state of being behind on blogs. Right now my Google Reader reads 1000+, the very worst I have ever let it get. It is a little overwhelming, I'm not gonna lie.

I do have some pictures to share from our snow day, Valentine's Day, and my birthday. I just have to find the time to go through them, delete the bad ones, and figure out which ones to post. There are sooooo many, especially from the snow day, that the task is very overwhelming and it taking time.

So as not to leave you totally hanging I am going to share one picture from our snow day of our lovely, sexually confident snowman. And yes, he IS wearing a pink scarf but he is 100% percent confident in his snowmanhood and totally didn't mind.



Can anyone guess what that is we used for his nose and mouth?

Photobucket

7 comments:

Nadine said...

Is that a kong toy for his nose? As for his mouth, I couldn't even begin to guess what it is!

Tiffany, life sometimes has a way of becoming hectic and sometimes we need to neglect some things to concentrate on others. I myself have been neglecting my own blog and the peanut heads' blog too (though not as bad as my own). There is just never enough time in the day, or week, to accomplish everything I want to!!

Love, Nadine

Cole said...

Ha! I agree with Nadine. That looks like a kong toy to me! For the mouth, I have to guess marachino cherries. :-)

sprinkles said...

I agree with the Kong for his nose! I wasn't sure about the mouth at all but then I read Cole's comment and it sounds about right - marachino cherries!

I know how it is to get overwhelmed and not have time for everything. I guess I should feel special then that you commented on several of my posts lately then! :) I have waaaaaaaay too much free time these days and don't post because I just have absolutely nothing to talk about.

I hope Dru and your step-dad are doing better.

Kerr said...

that is a great snowman. I still cant believe we got that much snow! hope you had a good birthday

Dory and the Mama said...

Hang in there Tiffany!!

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

I agree that his nose looks like a Kong.

Woofs and Kisses!

Jenna said...

Cute Snow man!!! Is that a kong toy for a nose?? ha!