Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ouch!

I spent part of my Sunday in the doctor's office. :( Lots of fun! Yeah right. Long story short I have an infection that is causing me a tremendous amount of pain in my right side. I am at work but I am terribly uncomfortable with a swollen stomach that looks as if I am about 4 months pregnant (I assure you I AM NOT). I am not sure that I will make it through this work day today as I barely made it through yesterday. Once I am feeling better I promise to tell you all about the after-Christmas sale goodies I scored on Saturday.



Photobucket

10 comments:

Cassie said...

Sending you well wishes! Get better soon!!! xoxo

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

sprinkles said...

OMG, you poor thing! I hope you get to feeling better soon and that your infection isn't anything serious. And I'm glad you went to the doctor too. I don't normally like going because it always seems like I have to show off my girly parts and get embarassed so I wait until I can't stand it anymore. Not very smart, I know!

I didn't know you could go to a dr. on Sunday. None of them in my town are open on the weekends.

Nadine said...

I was wondering where you've been Tiffany! Hope you get rid of that nasty infection and feel better real soon.

Dip-Dip and The Bridge said...

That sounds awful. Hope you feel better very soon.
Lynne xx

Dory and the Mama said...

Hang in there and feel better soon!!

DSS said...

Oh no! That sounds terribly uncomfortable :( Feel better soon.

Jules said...

That does sound painful! I hope that you get well soon. Infections are the worst.

My name is PJ. said...

I'm glad you went to the doctor. Too many people think they can treat these things on their own.

Feel better soon!!!!!

Cocorue said...

Hey Tiffany,
I'm so sorry to hear about your infection. You poor thing,first with the accident and recovering and now this. I really wish you the best for the rest of 2010....

Take care, will you and kisses to all

coco