Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos



Yep, today is Dru's 27th birthday. They grow up so fast don't they? LOL. Tonight our plans are to just take it easy and have a nice quiet evening together at home. I am planning on baking him a cake but I wanted to let him decide which kind he wants (I'll try to remember to take pictures). We are going to save the celebrating for this weekend when we actually have some time to celebrate. We'll probably do so by going out to dinner together, just the two of us, and maybe catch a movie. We'll see. It's all up to him.




To my amazingly wonderful, incredibly attentive, and and absolutely adoring husband: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY. You have been the best boyfriend, husband, friend, companion, confidant, shoulder to cry on, and Munchkin daddy a woman could ask for. I am so glad that I get to call you mine. I hope this year of your life proves to be the best yet, with me by your side. You've had my heart for over eleven years and you will have it for many many more. You are my soulmate. I love you with everything that I am. And as always, I love you more.


Photobucket

7 comments:

sprinkles said...

Happy Birthday, Dru!

Hope you feel better soon Tiffany!

Juliana said...

This was such a cute blog to read! I really look forward to following you!!!

Oh and I am a new reader, come on by to my blog and follow if you would like. I am doing a giveaway...an InStyler!!!!

Dip-Dip and The Bridge said...

That is so sweet, ahhh young love!
Have a very Happy Birthday Dru, hope you have a wonderful day.
Lynne xx

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Hope that Dru had a VERY happy birthday!!!

Cheryl

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday Dru!!

This was a very sweet post Tiffany. I do hope you guys get to have some birthday fun this weekend!

Been missing you around here and on Club Chi, hope you're feeling better :)

Nadine

My name is PJ. said...

Happy Birthday, Dru!

Cocorue said...

Happy belated Dru ...
Tiff, I'm so tardy nowadays and I hope you two had a wonderful time over the weekend.

chikisses
coco & moi