Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday

I know I've been quite silent this week...and last week for that matter. I apologize. The holidays are always crazy for us and I am still trying to recover from them. But I hope that in this new year I will get back to blogging regularly...if I can get caught back up on all of your posts. I got caught up before NYE, but because of the holiday, fell miserably behind again. :Sigh:

I'm hoping to get the rest of our Christmas pictures up before the end of the week!


Oh and I am in the process of working on a new look for this blog. So if things look a little wonky (for those of you not using Google Reader) over the next day or so, that is why. The Munchkins just got a new look. If you'd like, head on over there and check it out.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Draco and his Mom said...

Very sweet picture of you and Bentley. Did you cut your hair or is it tucked behind you. That length would look very good on you.

Nadine said...

Tiffany, don't feel bad, I haven't been on here all that much either with the craziness of the holidays. I'm so behind in my reading of blogs that I just resolved to start fresh with the new year!

Amy said...

Happy Wednesday to you..

Love the pictures..

sprinkles said...

We all get behind from time to time, it's ok!

I'm liking the new look! Pretty colors.

Cute picture of you and the chi!

Cole said...

What a great picture! I just sent you a request to follow you on Twitter. :-)

Dip-Dip and The Bridge said...

Such a nice photo of you both. Like the new background, very jazzy!
Lynne

My name is PJ. said...

Your BABIES have a blog? Super talented, they, what with the opposable thumbs and all....

You're a hoot, Tiffany! Love the photo of you and Bentley here.

Heather said...

What a sweet photo! Awwww... I hope you're able to get rested up. I get worn out during the holidays & I don't travel as much as you! Take it easy & don't fret about easing back into blog world until you're ready. :o)

Dory and the Mama said...

I am so loving these new designs!!

I'd love to know what programs you are using...Just got Scrapbook Factory for Christmas and was looking for ways to re-vamp my blog.

April said...

Aww, such a sweet picture ... and I love your new look!! So bright and pretty!!