Friday, December 4, 2009

Weekend Agenda

I have set a few goals for myself to complete before I have to trudge back into work on Monday morning.

First up, finish all of my Christmas shopping.

Put up my Christmas decorations in the house.

Wrap all Christmas gifts and put them under the tree.

Have the Munchkins' photo take with Santa.

Watch a ton of Christmas movies on ABCFamily.

Bake something yummy & Christmas-y. (Suggestions are welcome!)

Clean the house in the aftermath of putting up Christmas decorations.

Shop for more Christmas decorations!

Go to the Ornament Exchange at my friend's house.

Get the unread blog count in my Google Reader to ZERO! (Currently at 333.)

Catch up on sleep.


:Sigh: Looks like a busy weekend at home ahead! Oh and did I mention that I am babysitting my mother's Yorkie? Yep so I have three small dogs in the house instead of two. Last night wasn't so bad though. I'm sure I'll be playing around with my early Christmas present and taking lots of photos!

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Dory and the Mama said...

What kind of flashy beast did you get Tiffany??? Have a blast with it! I have a Nikon D40x that I love...plus it came with all my DH's Nikon Lenses!!!

Remember to have fun while you are being busy!!

Cary Dale Taylor said...

Yay for ABC Family 25 days of Christmas. I love it. Can't wait to see pics of the munchkins and Santa. I know they will be cute. Good luck with decreasing the # in your google reader. I just finished mine and it was around 700 when I started. My eyes are tire.

Amy said...

Have a great weekend. I know you will get that list done for sure.

Cole said...

I can't wait to see the Munchkins' pictures with Santa!!

I suggest that you make peppermint brownies! Or mint M&M cookies. :-)

sprinkles said...

What a busy weekend you have planned out! While you're out shopping, can you pick up some of the gifts on my list too? Thanks, I appreciate it! LOL :)

You have a lot planned, hope you can get it all done. Looking forward to seeing the pix of the munchkins with Santa. I wanna do that with my boys too but I don't want to have to drive to another town to do it. So lazy!

Oh yum, M&M cookies sound good. Or peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips. Love those!

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Sounds like you're going to be really busy!! Hallmark channel is doing their "Countdown to Christmas" too! All Christmas movies everyday from Noon until 11 p.m.