Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tickled Pink on New Years Eve

We are headed back to our hometown for New Years Eve. We will be spending it with hubby's family and extended family shooting fireworks, eating chocolate crinkles, drinking, and being merry.

What will I be drinking this New Years? Why, that would be my new favorite drink. It looks a little something like this:




A Tickled Pink is this:



Mixed with this:



or this:


I am most fond of the X-rated & Sprite combo so that is probably what I will be going with this NYE. But both combos are equally as yummy!

What are you all doing for New Years? Any fun plans?

**The remainder of the Christmas post will hopefully be up tomorrow.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Dip-Dip and The Bridge said...

Have a great New Year at your in-laws.
Both those drinks DO look yummy, specially the pink one.
Lynne

Heather said...

Hmm, I've never tried that but that looks YUMMY! We were invited to a friends house for New Years Eve but we're also looking at the start of our Nor' Easter (and 1-2 feet of snow) so I'm not sure if that's going to mess up the plans.

At any rate - I hope you have a wonderful time bringing in the new year!!

Go East Memphis Mama said...

YUM!

sprinkles said...

This drink sounds and looks yummy! I'll have to try it sometime.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I have to say...the Tickled Pink is CALLING my name. I really can hear it..."Belle...BELLE...drink me, drink three of me!"

It would be rude not to comply.

Amy said...

I want that drink..

Dory and the Mama said...

Nummy!!! What a great looking cocktail! We are headed to see Sherlock Holmes then home to watch the ball drop!

April said...

Yum!! I wanna try this!! Anything pink in a martini glass should taste great!! Glad you had a happy holiday season!! :o)