Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wishful Wednesday

For many many many months this is what I have wished for:

Courtesy of Google Images


But now I have to wish no longer! It will be arriving today. I am beyond giddy with excitement. I can't wait to read the manual (yes I do actually read the manual) and start clicking away! And since I recently won a Shabby Straps blue and brown argyle DSLR strap at dot...dot...dot..., I only need to find a cute camera bag and I'm all set. Any suggetions?

So now what am I wishing for? Well, there's this:

Courtesy of Google Images


But I'd settle for this:

Courtesy of Google Images

I know, I know, I just got a car to replace the one that hubby totalled for me and it is GREAT. But a girl can dream, right?

What else am I wishing for? Almost the entire store full of merchandise at Francesca's!

Seriously though, I am wishing that all of you, my dear bloggy friends, have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends. I know I will be enjoying the holiday AND the four day weekend tremendously.

Just as a side note: I am working diligently to get caught up on your blogs. I fell ridiculously behind this weekend but am slowly widdling away at the unread posts. I hope I am able to get relatively caught up soon so that I can start commenting again. If not, you may have to settle for me commenting on REALLY old posts as I catch up until I get totally caught up.

Also, for those of you that commented that you wanted to try out the recipe I posted for yesterday's Tuesdays At The Table (see below), if you do end up trying it out please let me know how it turns out! I'd love to hear what others think of it and what changes are made so I can try them out.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Cole said...

What an awesome camera! You're so lucky. :-)

Heather said...

Very cool!! You NEED to read the manual with these camera's...otherwise you may be totally lost! LOL So you're definitely on the right track. I can't wait to see some pics - Congrats!

sprinkles said...

That looks like a pretty nice camera, congrats! You're very smart to read the manual. I usually don't until something goes wrong and I need to figure out how to fix it.

I didn't realize you won the camera straps @ dot ... dot ... dot ... I won the giant fortune cookie. I was probably so shocked and too self-absorbed to notice who else won. Congratulations!

You have a new camera and pretty soon you'll have a new strap to go with it! :)

Amy said...

I say wish and dream all you want. In the end they will come true..

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Mine's cooling now...

My only modification was using hazelnuts instead of pecans...

I'll let you know!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Khyra's Mom

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

The verdict is in:

GREAT!

I made it this evening - when my mom and her BF came home, they smelled it as soon as they came in -

Once it cooled sufficiently, I took a small piece! Very good!

Mom then snagged some and pronounced it very good - same for Fred!

Again, my only modification was in the type of nut!

Now to take it where I'm heading tomorrow!

Emily said...

So excited I just found your blog. It's super cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

Blackeyed_Susan said...

Is that a Nissan Murano? We rented one of those in Texas last year and absolutely loved it, such a nice car!! I hope your wish list comes true dear! Happy Thanksgiving!!