Friday, November 13, 2009

My First Awards

Yep yep! I have been given my very first awards. The Munchkins have received awards on their blog before but these are the very first awards that are just for ME! Woo hoo! And who is it that I must thank for bestowing these awards upon me? A couple of people actually, but we'll start with that Short Southern Mama herself! She has given this very award to all of her newest followers. I just recently (I say recently but its been at least a month since) stumbled upon her blog and I LOVE it. I must apologize to all of you for being so tardy in posting these!




The rules: use only one word, pass along to your favorite bloggers, and tell 'em you did so. Take it away.

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Long
3. Your mother? Short
4. Your father? Strong
5. Your favorite food? Japanese
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Margarita
8. Your dream/goal? Doctor
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Doctor
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Perfect
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? DSLR
17. Where did you grow up? SC
18. Last thing you did? Ate
19. What are you wearing? Henley
20. Your TV? Sanyo
21. Your pets? Chihuahuas
22. Friends? Sweet
23. Your life? Crazy
24. Your mood? Blah
25. Missing someone? Hubby
26. Vehicle? Totaled :(
27. Something you're not wearing? Watch
28. Your favorite store? Francesca's
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Hmmm...
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I could go over and over? Caribbean
34. One person who emails you regularly? Deb
35. Favorite place to eat? Downtown


Since I am new at the whole solo human blog thing, I apologize if you have already received this award. I am still trying to go back and read all of your blogs from the beginning. And I have some serious catching up to do!

1. Jenna's Jargon
2. Southern Savvy
3. All the Small Stuff
4. The Life of Carie
5. Go East Memphis Mama



This next award was bestowed upon my by the lovely Southern Savvy! Thanks girl! Here are the rules: accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



Since I am fairly new to human blogs (LOL), every blog I follow is newly discovered. So, I am going to randomly pick some of the blogs in my blogroll and, if I don't see this award already posted, then I will pass it on to you!
1. Preppy Southern Princess
2. My Life As A Wallace
3. Brown Girl Blogs
4. Chambers Chatter
5. simpledaisy
6. Classy and Fabulous
7. Life of a Busy Wife
8. Keeping Up with the Schultz Family
9. French Kiss
10. The Perks
11. Susan in the South
12. Keeping Up With The Krecks
13. Martine at I Need A Sugar Fix
14. Life of a Southern Belle
15. All You Need is Love


This next award was also given to me by Angela at Tales of a Short Southern Mama and Abby at Keeping Up With the Krecks! Thanks girl! I am feeling the love.


Here are the Rules for this award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

7 Things you may not know about me:
1. My hair is naturally curly. (I straighten it most days.)
2. I was born with black hair that turned into very blonde hair, and it finally settled on the golden brown that it now is.
3. I love apples but I completely refuse to eat the apples in an apple pie.
4. I wear flip-flops year round no matter the temperature.
5. I love the beach, but I hate the sand.
6. I hate okra. *GASP* Yes, I AM Southern and I HATE okra. There, I said it.
7. My favorite flowers are lilies, namely calla lilies.

And here are the seven awesome blogs I am passing this one to. (Sorry if you've already received this award.)
1. A Little Pink in the Cornfields
2. One Girl Revolution
3. Loves of Life
4. Lucy's Kitchen
5. The Turner Family
6. Thru My Looking Glass
7. Lis Loves

Whew, that was a lot of nominating to do! It may take me a while to get around to all of your blogs and let you know about the awards so bear with me. I am also still trying to catch up on blog reading. I have whittled my Google Reader down to 280 posts and counting.

Photobucket

10 comments:

sprinkles said...

Congrats on all those awards! Very much deserved, each and every one! :)

Katie said...

Aww I love that award. I have gotten it a few times and done the questions about it, so I won't repost. BUT THANK YOU HUN!!

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing this with me that was so kind of you. Have a great day and weekend...

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Well you're just racking the up!! Congratulations and thank you SO much for passing an award along to me. Isn't blogging just the MOST fun????

Cole said...

Congrats on the awards!! And thank you for passing one along to me! :-)

Draco and his Mom said...

congrats on your awards...I didn't know your hair was naturally curly, you should post a picture of it all natural. I bet it is spectacular.
Debra

jlc said...

Awww Thank you Tiffany!!! I shall wear it with love!!

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Jenna said...

Thanks GIrl!! You're too sweet!!

KatieSPerk said...

Thanks for thinking of me!

Brandy said...

aw thank you SO much. you are TOO sweet. =))