Now, for the rules. I have to list 10 interesting facts about myself (yeah, good luck with that), and then pass the award on to 10 bloggers. Now I can't promise that these things will be interesting but I will try!
1. I have two birth marks on my abdomen that are the result of my mother frying chicken and getting popped with the grease when she was pregnant with me. No kidding, true story. Freaky, huh?
2. I do not wear make-up unless I think I have to, meaning I do not wear make-up to work and only wear it on the weekends if I am going somewhere and even then only some of the time. Should I wear make-up so I don't look dead? Probably! I'm just too lazy to fuss with it because my hair takes so darn long to dry and flat iron.
3. When I go shopping, if there is a section for pet stuff, I ALWAYS have to check it out even if I don't buy anything. It's a compulsion (or obsession) really.
4. I hate driving. It stresses me out WAY too much and I have serious road rage so I just prefer to let hubby do the driving when we are together.
5. I have natural french tips. Don't believe me? Here's photographic proof:
I left then unfiled just for you to show you they are indeed my real nails.
6. I have progressively gotten clumsier as I have gotten older. I went from a very coordinated child and teenager to someone who walks into walls. :Sigh:
7. I have freakishly long toes. They look like fingers! All of my toes are as long as my big toe or longer except for my pinky toe. I would take a picture but I am badly in need of a pedicure.
8. I met my husband when I was 13 years old and we have been together since.
9. I am a HUGE advocate of canine car safety.
10. I love photography. I love taking pictures (with a camera that isn't a POS), and looking at brilliant pictures to get ideas. I took a black & white photography class in college in which we developed our own film and prints. It was AWESOME!
I am passing this award on to all of my followers who do not already have this award. If you want this award, feel free to take it and post away!
In the last awards post I mentioned as one of my facts that I have naturally curly hair. Several of you wanted to see photographic evidence of this phenomenon, so here ya go! This was after a long day of work and running my hands through my hair in frustration so it is a little limp but you get the idea.
Now onto the giveaways! Wow there are so many in preparation for the holidays! First I want to tell you about the giveaway going on over at It Ain't Always Pretty But It's Real. She's not divulging the entire contents of the giveaway but if the sneak peak is any indication, it's going to be awesome! Go on over and check it out but hurry because you only have until the 25th to enter!
Next up are all the amazing giveaways going on over at dot...dot...dot... Seriously, it is a HUGE giveaway event! Go on over and check it out! Which ones do I have my eye on? Well, let's see! There's the:
1. Craft Junkie 28 Giveaway. Can you say ADORABLE?
2. Wire Wrapped Designs Giveaway. I have been browsing through the site for several weeks now and I LOVE all of the cute jewelry. It is VERY hard to choose just one piece!
3. Pet Elegance Giveaway. Super cute collars, harnesses, etc. and great prices to boot!
4. Herb'n Development Giveaway. These are some of the most scrumptious sounding soaps, bath bars, scrubs, etc. I've seen! I have a feeling I will be revisiting this etsy store again.
5. Anderson Soap Company Giveaway. Oh wow! These are all-natural AND sound super deliciously yummy!
6. Shabby Straps Giveaway. Just what the photographer ordered!
7. Red Clover Clutch Giveaway. There is bound to be one of these adorable clutches that will suit everyone. They are too cute!
8. Purse Hanger Giveaway. This is something every purse-carrying woman needs!
9. Coach Giveaway. No purse is complete without an adorable Coach change purse! I
want need this!!!!!
There are more giveaways at dot...dot...dot... than what I've listed here. Please take a moment and go check them all out. But hurry! They all end on November 22nd!
My Google Reader now reads 479 unread blog posts! It's getting worse instead of better!!