Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesdays At The Table


On Sunday we hosted an Aloette Skincare party for my SIL. Since I am currently immobile (for the most part), hubby was in charge of the cooking and cleaning. He did a magnificant job too! He made a couple of dishes from my recipes and made his very own yummy chocolate chip cookies. For today's Tuesdays At The Table, hosted by Cole at All the Small Stuff, I want to share the recipe for the scrumptious crab dip we served.


Parmesan Crab Dip
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
2 (6 oz) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions
2 tsp. horseradish sauce

Preheat oven to 350*. In large bowl combine cream cheese, crabmeat, shredded Parmesan, chopped green onions and horseradish sauce. Blend well preferably using an electric mixer on medium speed. Spoon mixture into a 9" pie plate. Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm with crackers or toasted baguette slices for dipping. We used Townhouse toppers and pita chips.

It is such an easy recipe and is so very yummy! If you get a chance to try it let me know what you think.

Now, mosey on over to Cole's blog and see what everyone else is cooking.


Photobucket

4 comments:

sprinkles said...

I don't like any kid of seafood, including crab, but the rest of the ingredients sound pretty good!

Dory and the Mama said...

This sounds NUMMY!!!!!! I have been looking for a new recipe for our annual Christmas Party...this is going to be a must. I'll give it a test run and let you know how it turns out!

Beth

Cole said...

Oh, that does sound yummy!!

Nadine said...

This sounds absolutely DELICIOUS!!! I just might make this for Thanksgiving!