Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Please Accept My Apologies

I am so terribly behind on my blog reading and posting. I'm not usually able to blog on the weekends and I always end up getting behind but I am more behind now than I have been in a while. I want to apologize to my readers for not having a post for yesterday. Yesterday's post was going to be about our weekend but I'm afraid that post might not even make it up today. I will try to catch up on posting as soon as I am able. I also want to apologize to all of you whose blogs I follow. I have not been commenting because I am so behind and I am sorry for that. I promise once I get caught up I will start commenting again. I will do my best not to get this behind again. It really sucks.

I am attaching a couple of pictures so that this post isn't completely wasted. Those of you who also follow the Munchkins blog will have already seen these so I apologize for that as well. New photos are coming soon.

Mama's lil froggy boy Bentley.

Mama's precious little bumble bee Lexus.

Photobucket

6 comments:

short southern momma said...

I know what you mean girl! I think we all get behind sometimes. Hope your having a great week and those are the cutest pictures!! = )

Nadine said...

Tiffany, I've been behind myself, so I can fully understand! I was supposed to do a post yesterday about our Sunday, but it was crazy at work! I'm going to try to get to it today, we'll see, haha!

sprinkles said...

It's hard to get caught back up once you've fallen behind, I know the feeling!

Thanks for the advice you left on my blog. I don't know why but I haven't gotten Chico neutered yet. I've always planned to, especially considering his past but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. It's good to know that getting him neutured might help the marking. Unfortunately, since I'm still unemployed it will have to wait for a bit longer.

No, I haven't tried giving Chico a treat when I clip his nails. Hmm...something to consider! I usually just do one or two nails a day because it's so stressful for both of us.

Becky said...

Awe! Those costumes are HILARIOUS! Love it!

Dory and the Mama said...

I think you are doing pretty well for all you are going through!

Hang in there!

Beth in Austin

April said...

Hi Tiffany! Your lil' munchkins are too cute!! I love their costumes! I have a Siberian Husky, and it is so hard to find outfits in her size!! LOL!! Thanks so much for following my blog!! :o)